H20 and OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mac1

Original poster
Nov 14, 2005
Ft. Lauderdale
Just signed up with D, they are installing AT9 antenna on 6/29, also getting H20. Is there a switch I can use that will allow me to combine my old Voom OTA antenna with the D feed so that I will not have to run additional lines?

Also, I was getting all Miami stations in HD on this voom antenna, now I am missing ABC, and FOX, which show up as VHF on antennaweb. Do I need to replace this antenna? If so, any suggestions? Thanks!

mac1 said:
Just signed up with D, they are installing AT9 antenna on 6/29, also getting H20. Is there a switch I can use that will allow me to combine my old Voom OTA antenna with the D feed so that I will not have to run additional lines?

No, the AT9 will not be able to diplex OTA, you will need a seperate coax run for OTA.

mac1 said:
Also, I was getting all Miami stations in HD on this voom antenna, now I am missing ABC, and FOX, which show up as VHF on antennaweb. Do I need to replace this antenna? If so, any suggestions? Thanks!

Sorry, can't help you with this one, not enough data for a meaningful answer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts