H20 CE Release 8/1 0x4094

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in CE:12:03
0x4094

H20-100
H20-600

August 1 & 2, 2008 11pm - 2am

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! CE Release Warnings & Agreement

PLEASE READ THIS SECOND! CE Release Download Instructions

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the CE Chat on Friday nights:
cechat.satelliteguys.us

-----------------

Improved
  • 01 - Improved Stability
  • 02 - UI Polishing
  • 02 - Added Game Lounge Robustness
  • 02 - Improved Stability
  • 03 - Improved Stability

can i ask you a silly question? when stability is repeated 3 times in different colors does this represent a measurement for risk?

can i ask you a silly question? when stability is repeated 3 times in different colors does this represent a measurement for risk?

Each color is a different CE release. Having three just states they have possible improvments in each release.

RE: Favorites Logo Mis-match - RESOLVED

Downloaded the new software last night and it appears that this glitch has been RESOLVED.

H20-100.

I had to revert to the NR. All MLB EI channels were blank & my local RSN (FSNW) was listed as PPV-while the game was in progress. All was fine on my HR20-700 with the new CE

Just as an FYI, I also had problems with black screen or wrong channel (ppv) on MLB channels on this CE cycle. I had it on the last version, and missed the window for this version. Sounds like the problem remains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts