H20 CE Release for the Weekend of 11.18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Systems in this CE
  • H20-100
  • H20-600

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, November 18, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, November 19, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AMET

New features
  • None

Improved/Updated
  • Improved Stability
  • UI Polishing

Notes
  • None for this release

There isn't going to be an hd gui for the H20 from what I read.

Thanks Jimbo for the response. It appeared that 4176 was trying to download. When I checked the current version it was already 4176? Should we expect an updated version next week, or just a error this week for the H20-100?

Thanks Jimbo for the response. It appeared that 4176 was trying to download. When I checked the current version it was already 4176? Should we expect an updated version next week, or just a error this week for the H20-100?

Well, the H20 will not be getting the New Hd Gui, if thats what your looking for, that was announced awhile back, it's the only version of the H/HR's not that I know of, it's the OLDEST ones too.

Ya, about all you can do about that one is hope for a convenient lightning bolt or random capacitor damage haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)