Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
got a software upgrade yesterday morning and noticed last night that the h20 is now interactive and just in time for football season.....sweet!

I thought it always was. I don't have one so I didn't know.

It wasnt always. The CE releases made it. I remember testing the first release almost 6 months ago. It was a major change to the unit so I think they have been very cautious about releasing it. The first go destroyed HD LIL channels and HDMI issues galore. Its much more stable now and good to see national changes. Now if only they would release the new White GUI and removing that Guide filter.

Has anyone noticed if there is a bit more delay going thorugh the guide after the update? I thought there was something wrong with my box after noticing the delay until I realized they pushed out an update.

It'll take a few hours to get back to normal, possibly one day or so.

The CE release ran smooth after the guide download / backend stuff is done.

I got the new update for the H20-100. The problem I am having now is the OTA HD channels are dropping out after watching normal channels. It doesn't happen all the time...It is usually overnight when I change to a OTA HD in the morning...I have to reset the box to get them back. The opposite happened when I got home from work...I was on OTA and went to a normal channel, it changed but it was all black with no picture and sound....2 resets so far today....Any suggestions...Thanks

Last edited:
My 'Guide' is much slower after the update (I'm not sure if the H20 is what I have though....I'm a new user and have the HD receiver)

yes, i've noticed this as well. the guide seems to be shifted to the right, has a slightly different font and has a noticeable delay.

H20-600 Question

Any idea when the H20-600 will get the download ???? I forced a software download but no updates where available still have the same version that I have had since Jan. of this year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts