H20 Problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cb35

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
I seem to be one of the few that has a H20 box instead of the HR20 - I am having to constantly reboot and/or re-run the satellite setup to get any programming - this also resets my guide for a few hours at minimum. I notice every time I run the setup - its set @ 3 LNB when it should be 5. Anyone else having this issue? If so do you know a long term fix? It is just a bad box?

Yes it sounds like your box is bad. I have the H20 and it has never rebooted on it's own in 10 months. Sorry about yours.

ok thanks for the reply I'll get on the horn with D* to swap it out

I seem to be one of the few that has a H20 box instead of the HR20 - I am having to constantly reboot and/or re-run the satellite setup to get any programming - this also resets my guide for a few hours at minimum. I notice every time I run the setup - its set @ 3 LNB when it should be 5. Anyone else having this issue? If so do you know a long term fix? It is just a bad box?
Check under settings, if you are listed as having a 3 LNB dish it should be changed to 5 LNB. Tech support can guide you through this if you can't. I could not get the new HD channels until this was done on my receiver. Good Luck! Pete

I had a H20-100 died today maybe the multi switch error was a sign - new one coming out sat AM

protection plan, protection plan, protection plan 30 day wait if you don't have it on your account now and a recvr goes bad add it to your account and wait

protection plan, protection plan, protection plan 30 day wait if you don't have it on your account now and a recvr goes bad add it to your account and wait

I ordered it right from the beginning - best $6.95 I ever spent - only been a D* about 30 days though so this is a little bit worrying - hopefully just bad luck

Just curious as to why you need a protection plan for a receiver you don't even own. I call D* and they just send me a refurb unit for shipping cost..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)