H20 update - VDay present

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dervari

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I woke up this morn to my H20 in a standby state. Turned it on and checked the System Info. What was I greeted with?

Past Update 0F06 Tue 2/14 at 6:00a

Looks like we got an update

Didn't have time to play with it any to see if there were any added features (Active) or improved response time in the guide and menus.

Last edited:
Wife said our H20 was updating when she turned it on this moring, I also did not get a chance to see what it was, wreck on I-85 had to leave early so it wouldn't take 2 hours to get to work!

No update here for me.. I even forced the update, and it got 0F03.. or at least it looks like it is (it's still going)

How Do You Force an Update!

Just wandering how do you force the H20 to take a software update? I have one reciever that has a firmware of 12/20/05.

I forced it.. still no update... did it twice now.. received 0F03 twice.

Downloaded started before 4 am this morning, wife just got home from work and said it was still downloading and only 1% complete, 12 hours for 1%? I am thinking it has hung up or something, it says not to interupt power, anybody know how it can be reset?

The H20 firmware update today (0F06) fixed the pixellating on HD locals in MPEG 4 when scenes changed.
No more, no less.

This automatic firmware uppdate was only sent to 3 markets last night - Atlanta, Houston, and Tampa.

Level 2 tech told me today that some new feature downloads would be coming in the "near future", but did not say when.

Forced mine, and updated just fine here in Socal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)