H21-100 & -200 CE Release 12/19 0x42A7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Are you running dynamically assigned IP addresses as opposed to manually / static assigned? Assigning the IPs should solve the issues if I read your trouble correctly.

the message i'm getting is network services have started successfully but connection test failed. I know i'm doing something wrong on my end but i'm not sure what. :confused:

do you have the proper keyword entered if needed?

also, did you do a regular reset on the slave/remote receiver? i have not noticed auto-refresh yet on the recordings list from the master unit.

not sure how but i started noticing a somewhat mild form of refresh on my slave unit tonight without having to do a reset of the receiver, anyone else?

not sure how but i started noticing a somewhat mild form of refresh on my slave unit tonight without having to do a reset of the receiver, anyone else?

I have not seen any change as far as refresh goes. But I did pick up a trick at DBS. When you have the play list diplayed on the H21 hit the yellow button, then change the order of playlist. The list will refresh on it's own without a reset. It's not a perfect solution, but it beats the Hell out of reseting all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts