H21-25/HR20-24/R22 CE Release for the Weekend of 11.18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
downloaded on hr24 and r22 no problems, yet AGAIN my h24 is being a -not nice word- of a receiver..... wont find anything at all, sits and 0 and resets... im about to think my receiver wont download... works fine but wont download, anything....

ive also noticed a pretty sever pixalization on my hr24, signal strength is in the 90s on 99c and 103cb, so no problems there, reset it... maybe just kinks from a fresh download?

downloaded on hr24 and r22 no problems, yet AGAIN my h24 is being a -not nice word- of a receiver..... wont find anything at all, sits and 0 and resets... im about to think my receiver wont download... works fine but wont download, anything....

ive also noticed a pretty sever pixalization on my hr24, signal strength is in the 90s on 99c and 103cb, so no problems there, reset it... maybe just kinks from a fresh download?

Give it 12 hours to do it's behind the scenes or under the hood stuff, however you want to put it ...

Try that other recvr again, it's in the stream.
What H24 is it ?

The -200 is active right now.
The others say New.

This is gloriously beautiful!!! I love it!!
I have noticed that the logos are missing from the upper left on the info button menu. Will those come in time?
As I wish to do my part report any issues I may or may not receive with the CE DL, where do I post these issues, should I see anything in 12 hours? Here? Or is there another forum that I am not smart enough to find?

This is gloriously beautiful!!! I love it!!
I have noticed that the logos are missing from the upper left on the info button menu. Will those come in time?
As I wish to do my part report any issues I may or may not receive with the CE DL, where do I post these issues, should I see anything in 12 hours? Here? Or is there another forum that I am not smart enough to find?

Generally, they will show up within 12 hours, sometimes 24, the guide typically doesn't fill in for a bit as well.

If you want you can run a diagnostic test and it will give you a number to report here in the CE thread and D* will see it from there.

I wonder what the other half will think when she gets up in the morning and sees this? Sadly, and honestly, she probably won't notice....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)