H24-100 with a LNB 18x20

Dadyo King

Original poster
Apr 14, 2020
Offshore
Hello, and Good Day
I have an H24-100 with an old Dish LNB 18x20. Changed the Dish type but don't know if the Dish is pointing at the right Satellite, or even if this setup will work together at all.

Hello, and Good Day
I have an H24-100 with an old Dish LNB 18x20. Changed the Dish type but don't know if the Dish is pointing at the right Satellite, or even if this setup will work together at all.

Welcome to the Site !!!

That set up should work, as long as the LNB setting get changed and STAY that way.
You'll want to point at the 101 Sat and I believe that the 101 is the only Sat that set up will see. (with your current set up.)
If you come across a Slim Line dish, you'll be able to get everything available.

While that old dish physically points its center-axis at 110w along a line through its center LNB. It receives 101 and 119w from +/- 9° off that axis.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

And you will get no hd without the Slimline dish.
As the moment ....
I didn't mention that as I presumed the OP knew that the 101 was SD only.

As you know already, theres talk that eventually some HD will move to the 101 ...

That said, I have an idea that we won't be hearing from the OP again ... no replies to any of this info so far and its posted location is Offshore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts