H24-700 questions/problems:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

arkyjohnboy

Original poster
Feb 1, 2014
Arkansas
I have an H24-700 and get it all hooked up and going but at the end of the set up I receive a 775 error code. Do I need a SMW to make this work?

Approx 2 yrs ago I had 2 receivers at my main house and could move them to my vacation house approx 2 miles away with no problem. They connected ran through the set up and worked perfect. I switched to DVR and another HD receiver at main house but moving the H24-700 receiver to the vacation home no longer works and I get the 775 error code. Can this be fixed somehow?

Thanks
arkyjohnboy1 :confused:

I have an H24-700 and get it all hooked up and going but at the end of the set up I receive a 775 error code. Do I need a SMW to make this work?

Approx 2 yrs ago I had 2 receivers at my main house and could move them to my vacation house approx 2 miles away with no problem. They connected ran through the set up and worked perfect. I switched to DVR and another HD receiver at main house but moving the H24-700 receiver to the vacation home no longer works and I get the 775 error code. Can this be fixed somehow?

Thanks
arkyjohnboy1 :confused:

Do you know what dish your using at both locations ?

Btw, a mod will move this thread for you to the D* forum soon, incase you don't find it here.

Last edited:
If your up and running, hold the Info button down and it will put you into a screen that tells you a lot of info and the Dish type will be there.

At the place that the receiver is working my satalite dish is Slim Line 3S SWM. I think the one at the other place where it doesn't work is the same.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)