H24

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Anyone else that owns a HR24 notice the receiver runs very sluggish while it's recording another show? The guide keeps freezing on me for a few seconds when I was canceling some shows that record twice some of the on screen menu was missing and shows as black. I don't think it's fully a CE issue because it ran slow on me before the update but it seem to have gotten worse. (I didn't reboot yet because didn't want to miss the show recording, I'll try that later)

Anyone else that owns a HR24 notice the receiver runs very sluggish while it's recording another show? The guide keeps freezing on me for a few seconds when I was canceling some shows that record twice some of the on screen menu was missing and shows as black. I don't think it's fully a CE issue because it ran slow on me before the update but it seem to have gotten worse. (I didn't reboot yet because didn't want to miss the show recording, I'll try that later)

I haven't had the running slow issues at all, however, I have had a few instances where I go into another screen adnd it will just think and not go anywhere and if I back out of it and go back into it, it will respond fine.
That issue I Do think is related to the last CE, well see if it clears up on Sat.

This morning I cannot get my issue to appear .... Go Figure...

I haven't had the running slow issues at all, however, I have had a few instances where I go into another screen adnd it will just think and not go anywhere and if I back out of it and go back into it, it will respond fine.
That issue I Do think is related to the last CE, well see if it clears up on Sat.

This morning I cannot get my issue to appear .... Go Figure...

That's because you're talking about it. Like when you take your car to the shop and say my car is making a funny noise and when the mechanic takes it for a test drive it stops then when you leave the shop and start down the street the sound comes back.

I'll still have to try a reboot but it's acting fine now that it's not recording anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)