Risk Level for this Download: High Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

0611 here on my HR24. :)

Although I dont know if todays storm knocked my dish out of wack... or if something is wrong with my switch...

Guess I will need to check it in the morning.

Attachments

• image-305178483.jpg
    image-305178483.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 194
Lol hr21 says "you've inserted the wrong card". Redownloading, if that doesn't fix I'll revert to nr tomorrow morn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0611 here on my HR24. :)

Although I dont know if todays storm knocked my dish out of wack... or if something is wrong with my switch...

Guess I will need to check it in the morning.

Good luck with it Scott and hope you get it fixed :)

The CE download but when it restarted it asked me if I wanted to setup my Over The Air tuner...

One issue, I don't have an Over the Air tuner. :D

Opinion of initial set-up of off-air antenna. On settings between Power Saving & Whole-Home is Sat &(as in "AND") Antenna. Even though I don't have an off-air antenna or an AM21,for grins & giggles I decided to do initial installation of Antenna set up. So I did it & checked to make sure I was getting all the stations that I was supposed to "if I had an off-air antenna." Everything was okay so I hit done & on both my H25 & H24 I was greeted to a black screen. It didn't matter what channel I tuned to,it was all black. In a panic,I thought that I broke something,but it all came back....on my H25 anyway,I'm still waiting on my H24 to come back up. I had no problems with my HR24 coming back after initial off-air antenna set up. In fact it came back up immediately.

Looks like they fixed the playback from the HR24....last weeks CE would not let you watch anything recorded from another room, but it seems to be working now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts