CE's for the Weekend of 8.10

I hope to find out what the ota prompt is really for.

I wonder if they'll fix the issue with MRV. I lost mine was on with tech support for over an hour then I remember I downloaded CE so I said maybe there was a bug in it. She didn't even know what I was talking about. After I got off the phone went back to NR and it's been working find since then. I'll try it again tonight and see.

I'm hoping for some improvements in the HR-34 CE. The last CE was not very impressive. The guide display is very buggy, MRV is hit or miss, the screen will sometimes black out on a channel change and overall the use is very shaky.

Notes are up for both HR34 and HR## and H## receivers. Looks like I'll be staying up until at least 11:15 tonight :)

I'm hoping for some improvements in the HR-34 CE. The last CE was not very impressive. The guide display is very buggy, MRV is hit or miss, the screen will sometimes black out on a channel change and overall the use is very shaky.
holy crap.. that was a bug? (black screen) I thought it was a signal problem ... had that stuff happen often enough when I was with dish.

Have a great time and get everything done while you can and hope you get the new CE tonight :)

holy crap.. that was a bug? (black screen) I thought it was a signal problem ... had that stuff happen often enough when I was with dish.

Absolutely a bug. It hasn't happened to me on NR but on the last few CEs I've had that happen to me quite a bit.

I have very few problems but very minor ones and let's hope that continues I hate to jinx myself :D :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)