High Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

{CE:34:01} 0x064D/0x464D
Cinema

Cool but High Risk makes you wonder what it maybe though probably nothing except minir gitches fixed :)

I still chuckle at that... It has a recovery bootloader separate of the firmware. Very little risk actually. Same design on many self updating and user updatable devices.

Sent from a little old Note 2

I haven't noticed anything unusual, except the loss of the icon/banners for channels, just like last week

I have all mine so far now I will probably lose them by tomorrow :D :)

I'm having two problems. Under my Misc. options there's nothing there so I can't send a report. My other problem is a bug with the guide. Any suggestions?

Try and reboot it :) I have have that happen to me and I rebooted it and sometimes it took 2 times before I got them back :)

That does suck and I hope you get it back :)

I think if you went back to the NR, you would get them back.

Thats something you would think that you could "Save" on the recvr somewhere and when this type of thing happens you could access it ... kinda like having your "Contact List" removed on your cell phone.

When I lost mine I just rebooted mine and it worked though sometimes it took 2 times for it to work :)

Try and reboot it :) I have have that happen to me and I rebooted it and sometimes it took 2 times before I got them back :)

I'll try that. I did do one reboot but that didn't fix it. I did notice I had no internet connection and I set it up again and got that and the DVR back. My guide problem is it's showing me HD and SD of every channel even though I have it set to hide SD duplicates. I try setting it to another setting and go back but nothing works for that right now. I'll post again after I have a chance to try another reboot (or two). Thanks for the idea!!

I'll try that. I did do one reboot but that didn't fix it. I did notice I had no internet connection and I set it up again and got that and the DVR back. My guide problem is it's showing me HD and SD of every channel even though I have it set to hide SD duplicates. I try setting it to another setting and go back but nothing works for that right now. I'll post again after I have a chance to try another reboot (or two). Thanks for the idea!!

Good luck with that and if that don't work go back to the NR like Jimbo said :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts