H2x / HR2x CE Release 5/11

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE
H21 • H23 • H24 • H25
HR20 • HR21 • HR22 • HR23 • HR24
(all manufacturers)

Note that this is now a unified thread for ALL HD receivers and DVRs except H20.

Window of opportunity to download:

Friday, May 11, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, May 12, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

Risk Level for this Download: Customer Candidate

New features
None

Improved/Updated

MRV stability
Under the hood

Notes

You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues

Previous Release Updates from this CE cycle:

"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features

{CE:31:02} 0x05E0/0x45E0
Automatic connect now

Improved/Updated

{CE:31:01} 0x05DE/0x45DE
My DIRECTV
Channel Logos
MRV
Pandora
Under the hood

{CE:31:02} 0x05E0/0x45E0
Time
MRV (Broken)
Under the hood

Updated my HR21 and HR22 Friday 5/11. HR21 is recording fine, but the Series manager no longer works on the HR22/100. All items are listed under series manager, but show (0) after title of program, and ToDo list reports 0. I have also tried adding new items to the series manager, but that fails as well. I can manually initiate a recording.

My Series manager works on my HR22 maybe you should do a reset OR validate that those programs have new shows as we are at the end of most seasons.

Yes, the shows have (or had) programs. So I tried a reset to all defaults. This didn't help. Now I get to re-program all my favorites.
Again, I can go and manually pick an upcoming program and select record once and it will work fine, but if I pick record series, nothing gets added to the series manager or ToDo list. I think my only option is to go back to the none CE code. The Series manager worked fine on the HR22/100 before I updated to the CE code. BTW, the series manager is working fine on the HR21/700 with the new CE code.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts