CE's for the Weekend of 5.18

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Almost that time and lets hope we get some good things this weekend :)

Would like something good for the 34 and 24 if they would be so kind. Lol

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Is it going to be another weekend of reboot, force download, and nothing different at all? :)

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

wow thats early and nothing for HR34 unless we get it later and ty dfergie appreciate it and congrats on the graduation :)

I'm going to try to stay up tonight to catch this update. I'm so tired of my devices powering on at 720p and then switching to 1080i after I change a channel. I sure hope they fixed that from awhile back.

Is it going to be another weekend of reboot, force download, and nothing different at all? :)

Remember, the CE program is for testing and helping D* understand what is working and what is not .... not necessarily for New feature each week.

Remember, the CE program is for testing and helping D* understand what is working and what is not .... not necessarily for New feature each week.
Yes we're well aware of that but not much has improved in quite awhile.Not talking about new features, just for the bugs to be worked on. It seems that hasn't been done lately for the hr34. Same issues keep being reported CE after CE. Hr24 working really well though. I just hope some of the issues for the hr34 are worked on soon :-/ and you know how it is with the "under the hood" fixes. No one really knows if anything was done at all. I remember when we used to see more details about these "fixes".

I'm going to try to stay up tonight to catch this update. I'm so tired of my devices powering on at 720p and then switching to 1080i after I change a channel. I sure hope they fixed that from awhile back.

Is your receiver set to Native On? Go to menu-settings & help-settings-display-video. Check if Native is set to ON. If it is,then change it to off. Then go to TV resolutions & check only the resolution you want,either 720p or 1080i & leave the others unchecked. In the video display again,if you checked only 720p or 1080i,then changing screen format to Pillar Box will keep the SD channels from being stretched across your screen(you'll get the black lines on either side of the picture instead).

Yes we're well aware of that but not much has improved in quite awhile.Not talking about new features, just for the bugs to be worked on. It seems that hasn't been done lately for the hr34. Same issues keep being reported CE after CE. Hr24 working really well though. I just hope some of the issues for the hr34 are worked on soon :-/ and you know how it is with the "under the hood" fixes. No one really knows if anything was done at all. I remember when we used to see more details about these "fixes".

Exactly. I wasn't really talking about new features. Just something different, bug fixes, etc.

Just reminding that you don't get new features every week is all ....

Many times people do the CE's JUST for new stuff.

I've noticed mine doing that too as of late. I just couldn't remember when it started. Last week's CE is the first one that I've had a chance to download in a while so I guess that's when it started for me. I've tried different configurations of Native On/Off, setting the receiver to only output in 1080i/p. Nothing makes a difference. When I turn my TV on, it always reports a 720p signal until I change the channel. Then it goes back to 1080i. Glad I'm not the only one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts