CE's for the Weekend of 5.18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
@Roy - thanks for the tip. But this started with the 5c1 CE on 3/24. I've only got 1080i and p selected.

@dan - you're not the only one.

Looks like 05E4 is the flavor if the week. Just announced.

- via iPhone 4S

Was hoping for the fix where when I turn on my old 57inch hdtv in the bedroom the picture is unwatchable. Kinda reminds me of the old days of turning on a 80hz refresh on a computer screen that only supported 75hz. I have to hit the power button on the HR24 and cycle it a couple of times. The TV supports 720p and 1080i with no issues. I have seen the same thing with a H25 on this TV as well. Hooked up via HDMI btw.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

no you tube or pandora this morning after the ce download on the hr24 500.

I am not sure if this is a CE issue or not - but since I am running CE software, I'll ask here first:

Earlier this week, I RBR'ed my HR24-500 (It froze.) Since it re-started, I have noticed that the banner at the top when you change channels is half transparent. You can see through the top of it. WHY?? If the channel is showing something with a white background or something "busy", it is VERY hard to read what's on the top of the banner and it doesn't look professional to me. My H25 in the bedroom still has the solid black banner. If I DL the CE tonight, will the banner be all black again?

my banner all black again after the ce last night.pandora and you tube have not show up. i wait 24 hours before i go back to the nat ce.

Directv:hr34 w/am21. hr24-500 h24-700.CINEMA /ON -Demand Kit.mrv

Last night's update did not fix my 720p-on-power-up problem. FWIW. Turning the receiver on gets me a resolution of 720p (even though it isn't selected). Changing the channel or starting playback fixes it. I can reproduce this on HR24 and H24's.

Last night's update did not fix my 720p-on-power-up problem. FWIW. Turning the receiver on gets me a resolution of 720p (even though it isn't selected). Changing the channel or starting playback fixes it. I can reproduce this on HR24 and H24's.
Force download a national release on one of your receivers(same procedure as forcing a DL of the CE,just outside of the CE hours for download). Check to see if that receiver still has that problem. If it clears it up,then on your other receivers/DVR,go to menu-settings & help-miscellaneous options(if you do not have miscellaneous options,go to Search & Browse,smart search & type in IAMANEDGECUTTER,hit keyword,all,& then done.Now repeat the instructions of going to miscellaneous options). (now let's assume miscellaneous reports shows up now) go to report,hit send,& when the message is sent,come back to this thread,state the problem you are having,& afterwards type in the key that was given you. This way the techs can check to see what is going on. Each of your receivers/dvrs will have a different key,type in the key for each receiver/dvr(that are still on the CE.If you still have the same problem with the receiver you converted to NR,send the same report for it also).

Only problem I'm seeing is one that was present weeks ago. The missing letter "e" with the ^ accent mark on top of it for a show called 'Mais Voce' on Globo ch. 2134. It is missing on the main folder listing and all individual episode listings within the playlist, but when you highlight the folder or an episode, the correct letter is present in the description at the top of the screen.

Report id 20120519-2903

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)