H2x & HR2x CE Release for 12/23

Originally Posted by Tom Snyder:
I run my H24-200 through Google TV and the old program guide worked (and looked fine). Did the upgrade on this one (and my other two HR20-700's). Looks great on the HR 20's, but the background on the H24-200 is white instead of black. Not sure if it's a DirecTV issue or a Google TV issue. Any other information needed from me to help fix this?

P.S. Pandora is gone for me, too.

Originally posted by Jimbo:
Can you try hooking it to a different TV to see if you get the correct screen ?

I can bypass the Google TV altogether, but it will take some mucking in my component cabinet. Was too late to mess with last night. I'll give it a shot today.

Originally Posted by Tom Snyder:

Originally posted by Jimbo:

I can bypass the Google TV altogether, but it will take some mucking in my component cabinet. Was too late to mess with last night. I'll give it a shot today.

Thats fine, but this way it would tell you if it's the TV or the Google doing it. :)

I had a problem with my H24, it did the same thing. The Background on the guide went bright white last week. I did a reset and it went back to being black again.

John

I don't have Pandora either, also, no YouTube for that matter. I ordered the new HR34 a week or two ago and Solid Signal said it would be 2-3 weeks...I'm SO excited!!!

No luck with CE this week. Friday night all I could get was to 94% on the CE download over and over. Saturday night tried several times right in the middle of the CE download window but only get the national release.

H25

It sounds like you aren't entering the 02468 quickly enough. You should start it as soon as the front panel lights come back on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)