H2x & HR2x CE Release for 12/23

I get the searching for updates screen and it starts the download. Just no luck this week on my H25. The HR24 is working fine. Never had a problem with the H25 in past weeks.

I got Pandora and Youtube on my HR-20 on Friday night, but button presses take a loooooong time to show up on screen. Menu, List, Delete show......long time. Considerably longer than before. The high quality ui is very nice, but if I have to sacrifice this type of speed for my normal functions, I'm not that interested. Should I see this getting any faster soon? Also, is there a faster button combination that would get my to my todo list quickly? It used to be just a few button presses, but not it's more. Thanks all

I got Pandora and Youtube on my HR-20 on Friday night, but button presses take a loooooong time to show up on screen. Menu, List, Delete show......long time. Considerably longer than before. The high quality ui is very nice, but if I have to sacrifice this type of speed for my normal functions, I'm not that interested. Should I see this getting any faster soon? Also, is there a faster button combination that would get my to my todo list quickly? It used to be just a few button presses, but not it's more. Thanks all

You can try a Reboot, could speed things up ... typically it takes 24 - 48 hours till it straightens out after a CE speed wise if you have issues, but your pasty that point I think.

As for the To Do list , they took this feature from DISH Network and made it tale more button pushes to get there ... :rolleyes:

Hey Iceberg...Please, oh, PLEASE will you help me!?!? I've got neither Pandora or YouTube...:( ...I've got an HR24/500...It's getting SUPER frustrating!

I received a lovely TV email (under the messages in the info bar) about the new HD guide. Does this mean I have the NR to replace my CE? Either way, I think I have found a bug. When you're scrolling through channels on the guide (either by pressing channel/page down or with the down arrow for one-by-one), it freezes just after Nat Geo Wild. The details at the top are random (they change when you press the button, but not in any sort of order) and nothing is highlighted. It does, however, continue to scroll so you can see what's on, but you have to close the guide and manually type the channel number to tune to the channel. This has been happening for about 3 hours. Thoughts? Yes, I did a reset.

I received a lovely TV email (under the messages in the info bar) about the new HD guide. Does this mean I have the NR to replace my CE? Either way, I think I have found a bug. When you're scrolling through channels on the guide (either by pressing channel/page down or with the down arrow for one-by-one), it freezes just after Nat Geo Wild. The details at the top are random (they change when you press the button, but not in any sort of order) and nothing is highlighted. It does, however, continue to scroll so you can see what's on, but you have to close the guide and manually type the channel number to tune to the channel. This has been happening for about 3 hours. Thoughts? Yes, I did a reset.

I had the same issue on two of my DVR's. A reset fixed it.....so far so good.

YIPPEE!! Got my Pandora and YouTube last night...Listening to "Island in the Sun: by Weezer right now...I LOVE it! Haven't tried YouTube yet...

I'm also having this problem. A reset will fix it for a day then same thing. I hope they fix it with the next release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts