H3 344 Update?

I'm not sure if this is a result of U344 or maybe the "Program Guide Rework" but well over 1/2 of the recordings that I could previously move to my EHD or to my own created folders are no longer available to do so when selecting "Manage Recordings". What's up with that, DISH? This is very inconvenient.

Are u saying that you have no apps either?

No I meant I don't have the problem -I do have apps. My biggest issue with 344 is every morning when I get up my EHD is no longer recognized by my H3 and it take numerous hard reboots of my Hopper before it finally shows up. Did not have this problem until 344.

No I meant I don't have the problem -I do have apps. My biggest issue with 344 is every morning when I get up my EHD is no longer recognized by my H3 and it take numerous hard reboots of my Hopper before it finally shows up. Did not have this problem until 344.
Ah....ok. good to know.

Got U345 here also today. I've never lost EHD like Docdaddy so suspect its more of a issue with EHD setup.

Since U344, I can no longer access "APPS" - I get an error msg that says "Data Unavailable" and "No need to call - we know about the problem". Did this start with 344 or is it even a widespread problem? Or maybe just me?
Did your apps become available again? I have U345 and now I get the Data Unavailable also.

Did your apps become available again? I have U345 and now I get the Data Unavailable also.
Weird - it sounds like you were not getting this message previously but now are with 345?
I'm still getting the "Data Unavailable"
and
"Don't bother calling cuz we know all about it" (somewhat paraphrased LOL)

Weird - it sounds like you were not getting this message previously but now are with 345?
I'm still getting the "Data Unavailable"
and
"Don't bother calling cuz we know all about it" (somewhat paraphrased LOL)
Update - this morning still on U345, but apps now work. No more error messages. So something must have downloaded overnight to fix the problem.

[QUOTEmy ="DCUNY, post: 4040572, member: 199639"]Update - this morning still on U345, but apps now work. No more error messages. So something must have downloaded overnight to fix the problem.[/QUOTE]
Update - this morning still on U345, but apps now work. No more error messages. So something must have downloaded overnight to fix the problem.
My apps are working this morning too - definitely happened overnight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)