H3 did not record anything including Prime Time between 7 am central to 11 pm central on 4/13/18.

odbrv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 21, 2004
Lubbock, Tx
I just turned on my system to watch some PT programs this morning. PT was totally empty. I then checked my scheduled programs and 8 recordings between 7am and 11pm were not recorded either. A program was recorded at 5:30 am to 6:30 am and another was recorded at 11:30 pm to 12:30 am on the 14th. Anyone else have this problem.

I just turned on my system to watch some PT programs this morning. PT was totally empty. I then checked my scheduled programs and 8 recordings between 7am and 11pm were not recorded either. A program was recorded at 5:30 am to 6:30 am and another was recorded at 11:30 pm to 12:30 am on the 14th. Anyone else have this problem.
I didn't have it last night but it has happened to me on 2 occasions in the past I caught the 2nd time around 8:45 and fixed it with a reboot.

I did soft reboot and then a hard reboot today. I will schedule a recording and see if it works.

I got with Dish advanced tech support. We looked at the scheduled recordings and saw that the timers all worked but the recordings said not applicable for all the scheduled recordings between the times noted. The CSR then looked at the known issues and discovered there is a known issue and it started right after the release of the H3 sw update on the 10th.

Reactions: Tampa8
My H3 has the update for two days and all my timers have recorded.

Dish keeps trying in vain to break my H3 but it never happens.

I know that Jesus loves me but seriously, does the dude have this much reach ?

More like Hopper the 666th.

Another known Hopper issue. Whodathunkit. At least this one is known.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts