H3 extend timer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JS_racer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
Twin Cities MN
Say like tonight, shows got pushed back a few minutes. My 722k was super easy to add more time just for a recording that day, not changing the main show timer, if that makes sense.
Good example sis CBS during football, my 722k I could extend a show X amount that day only. Does the hopper 3 allow me to do this also?? I extended 1 sat 5 minutes, but I think it was done on the main timer for the show.
Hope this makes sense, and think you for the time.

Haven't tried to extend a timer except by editing the main timer to add time to it. I don't recall ever seeing the old way on the Hopper.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

the only thing is adding say 45 minutes to a timer 1 time, then all future recordings are plus 45 minutes unless changing the main timer back to what it was.
so, somehow i have to remember to change the main timer back.

With CBS during football season you need to leave the extended time for the whole season. Compared to the 722, 16 tuners make worrying about it unnecessary, except for recordings that you might want to archive.

Reactions: Bobby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)