H3 manual timer, end time shown wrong

JS_racer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
Twin Cities MN
Hmm, since tmz changed its 630 show name in the guide, i want to set a manual timer, so i dont record the earlier 1hr show also. So i made a timer, start at 628, and at 7pm. Weekdays. Now the information screen on the right about the timer shows a end time at 228 am. Not sure what that is all about. In the guide, the 6pm, 630 and 7pm shows all have a red dot, like its going to record.

Did i see someone mention they can only play 1 manual recording or something?? Not sure.
Thanks for the time!!

Well, its cosmetic and reported wrong. The timer fired as intended.
Saw 1 report of multiple manual timers unable to be played. Not sure what that would be.

Saw 1 report of multiple manual timers unable to be played. Not sure what that would be.
On my HWS, I cannot open the folder where there is more than one manual recording of an episode. However, I can play the latest episode. On deleting it, I can play the earlier episode. Also, the episodes are not visible in Trash after deletion. So either watch an episode before another records, or watch them in reverse order, newest first. Makes perfect sense. Watch the season finale, then work your way back to the season opener.

Dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)