H3 simultaneous HDMI/Composite

Ruled out tv. Another component device worked fine.

OK, unless I'm totally confused, you are saying that your existing TV works fine on component from another component output device, but not on the H3 component output. If you also tried different cables, then that pretty much proves the H3 is not outputting component video. I had a component cable issue myself. But that turned out to be my cables falling out of my wall jacks. :( I also speculate that just the green cable could be discontiguous or not in the right jack and cause the same thing (no video). That is because the sync signal is on the green.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I was using the component out to one TV and a 35' Cabernet HDMI to another TV. And the audio sync was right on. Both worked great, but using the Component tied up kept me from using it on a modulator. I have since Frankensteined a dual HDMI to both TVs combobulation that works even better. The stock splitters don't work individually. But strung together, worked like a dream. I also get 4K to one of the TV at the same time.

So now the Component out is back on the modulator for the rest of the house.

Now if I could find something on the continuing audio and video drops on the H3...

Sent from my SM-T380 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)