H3 U308 Status

DJMooty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2010
Florida
As of the 308 update, sports bar mode quit working and turns off the hdmi output.

The DVR RECORDING for the NCAA basketball tournament is really bad. It defeats the advantage of having all the tuners available.

When I set up to record a particular game with added end time, I expect to find a single entity with the title I selected recorded for the time specified. Or alternately a folder with all the games being recorded for the length of time specified. Keep in mind that games run consecutively on CBS,TBS,TNT, and TRU. So what I get is multiple folders each with multiple partial games not necessarily related to the recorded title. So I see things like the first hour and eight minutes in one folder, and the remainder in another folder listed under a different game. The other thing that is confusing is that when I look at a particular recording title, it shows the time it has currently recorded to rather than the interval I specified. Also the timing bar within playback doesn't show the start to end time interval in all cases.

Reactions: avediswolf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)