H3 U343 now installed fixes ?? problems ??

JS_racer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
Twin Cities MN
interesting,
still get the black screen spin up state on the ehd, have to hit dvr on the black screen, reselect the show and it plays fine.
bluetooth volume on my headphones is much lower now. was LOUD on the softest setting. might be too quiet now. had to repair, did not reboot to see if pairing stuck
manual timer from 628-659 pm shows 628-128am under the timer list, on the right information panel.

Got the update and when I turned the H3 on this morning, it immediately rebooted after recognizing the 1st of my 3 EHDs. Then only recognized 2 EHDs. I had to turn all EHDs off then on to get all 3 recognized. When I went to aux , I get a 908 pop up saying I need to press SAT to control my Dish Receiver.

That popup occurs when you press the auxiliary button to alert you that lost control of the receiver, just like it says. There is a way, I think, to shut that off but then you might wonder why your button presses don't work when you are in the auxiliary mode. It's simply a reminder...

Here's where you can turn that message on or off:

Menu/Settings/Notifications/Remote Control mode Reminder

Got the update last night.

VOD is back to normal.

Netflix seems like its also working properly again

You still can't collapse or expand the RSN in the guide without losing the ability to select a channel.

Otherwise I don't see anything else. Yet...

Hello, Just throwing this out there! Just had my Hopper 3 and 4K Joey installed the other day! All I can say so far it is really fast and all looking great! There is one think that I might add. I already had one OTA Adapter and had to learn how to use this time around. First I tried to plug into the Joey and nothing happened! Then I plugged into the Hopper 3 all all good! I did the scan for locals the Joey picked up the local channels and so did the Hopper. I was not sure I could use only one! So I just wanted to let anyone know that I you might need only one OTA Adapter for a two unit system.
Hope that helped someone or maybe it was just me..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts