Half price Showtime

ilfoman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
North
Saw a Dish commercial on TNT offering Showtime at half price, limited time offer. anyone take advantage? what's the deal?

msmith198025 said:
You got shafted. I would call back and ask for the deal that garys got. ;)

3 months free is the same money at 6 months as 6 months at 1/2 price and if he drops it after only 3 months it was free

Any dirt members out there how can i get shafted?

Slightly OT but do current autopay subscribers get any free channels lately, got cinemax for free for a year, then starz free for a year but that just ended...

Slightly OT but do current autopay subscribers get any free channels lately, got cinemax for free for a year, then starz free for a year but that just ended...
No. And those were (at least Starz) not exclusive to auto-pay subs.

Talk to DIRT or call CSR. I called Dish...& got HBO & Starz for half price for 6 months (that was about 2 months back). I even got 2 of my friends in this offer last month
Yep, I was on the phone earlier this week complaining about my BB@Home account and was offered the half off deal.

DirecTV subscriber here. Is this for Showtime, in general, or is it for Dish Network subscribers to get Showtime at that deal?

DS0816 said:
DirecTV subscriber here. Is this for Showtime, in general, or is it for Dish Network subscribers to get Showtime at that deal?

The deal is from dish and not showtime, so not available to you

May try to take advantage of this offer with the new season of weeds coming up.

NotMe546 said:
Welcome to d-tv. :rolleyes:

Direct will give it free for 3 months if you call. Do the same thing with HBO when GoT comes back too

Sent from my iPhone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)