Half the adult ch. gone

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
Looking on my system half of the adult ch. say off the air. anybody else seeing this ?

Yes & no

Looking on my system half of the adult ch. say off the air. anybody else seeing this ?

Seeing some as off air. But Playboy 497 name has changed to Hustler. Now Playboy is only on 498 not on 497 as well. So looks a bit like they are adding maybe. One more thing Hustler is listed as HD.

Last edited:
A lot of the Adult channels are shifting around.... you might be seeing things as they move them. Check the Uplink report or TheList to see the correct layout.

The uplink report should be coming soon to answer these questions. :) I saw a message on Playboy Español saying that it was moving to 48x (can't remember) from 498.

From the report I got they are moving channels...

Real is moving from 494 -> 492
XTSY is coming from 496 -> 498
Playboy is moving from 497 -> 489
PlayboyE is moing from 498 -> 487

It looks like TEEZ, PENT, JENNA & XCESS are gone as is a HD Adult station that was testing on TMP16 (Channel 5381) on 129/61.5.

I guess all the adult moves have the website screwed up. I was trying to login to my account to check the price of Hustler HD,and it said unable to logon due to system difficulties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)