Hall Of Fame Game on Ch#94

Status
Please reply by conversation.
same grainy camera work as last year. I was hoping something better for the NFLN HD after their startup year. Their HD PQ is worst of all the NFL broadcasters.
I wasn't impressed with the Hof game HD broadcast either....on my 42" the the grass was very blurry (I wouldn't say pixelated, just not sharp at all). As a comparison I flipped over to a baseball game on one of the ESPN HD channels and it was much clearer. Have a 60" on the way, can't imagine how much worse the grass would look on that.

I wasn't impressed with the Hof game HD broadcast either....on my 42" the the grass was very blurry (I wouldn't say pixelated, just not sharp at all). As a comparison I flipped over to a baseball game on one of the ESPN HD channels and it was much clearer. Have a 60" on the way, can't imagine how much worse the grass would look on that.

Before people start bashing D* over this, theres an old saying that says : Garbage in = Garbage out.
If the original production is done with inferior cameras ect. it will be a lousy picture.

Jimbo

Before people start bashing D* over this, theres an old saying that says : Garbage in = Garbage out.
If the original production is done with inferior cameras ect. it will be a lousy picture.
Stating my opinion of the picture as compared to another HD channel is "bashing"?

I don't much care if the problem was with D* or NFLN....I'd just like to see it improve. And it ain't gonna improve if everyone tells them how great it was, when it really wasn't. Usually you need to know a problem exists before you fix it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Which dish would I need?

Ngc Hd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)