hallmark

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Good question and it looks to be technical.

All three channels are coming up with messages for me.

IMG_2586.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Thanks all for the quick reply. That's what I thought. I hadn't heard of a contract dispute. Plus when there is they usually say that they're trying to save us money.

I just checked and Hallmark channel 185 and Hallmark Movies & Mystery channel 187 are now working. Channel 186 is still down.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
Most of the movies are rerun so many time that their are plenty of chances to record them. And wait til Christmas in July or next Christmas and you can record them again.

Thanks all for the quick reply. That's what I thought. I hadn't heard of a contract dispute. Plus when there is they usually say that they're trying to save us money.
It can be hard to tell. I have seen the slate that Scott posted in post number 2 be used on channels in dispute before, especially if they are close to a deal and only expect the channels to be down briefly. As I mentioned in another thread, I most recently saw that slate on the temporary "Netflix" satellite-delivered channel that Dish had on channel 302 in SD and HD at the start of the HBO dispute. In that case, the slate and the way the channel was labeled in the guide was confusing, since there never was a linear Netflix channel. It was being used as a "replacement" for one of the HBO channels. Then, Dish took those channels away, leaving only the Netflix app on 302, not the satellite-delivered 302 SD and HD channels that had been there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts