Halloween Holiday Music???

RayDoty

Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Could someone tell me if the Dish Network offers Halloween music and other holiday music and if so, when and what channels? Thanks.

They don't have Halloween music but they do have a Christmas Music channel called the holiday channel that plays Christmas Music.It's channel 982 they put the channel on a week before Thanksgiving and play Christmas Music usually till January 5th.

I am a bit curious... what exactly would the playlist consist of? A loop of "The Monster Mash"?
Or how about... "We Witch you a Merry Halloween"?
Or... "Happy Ghoulie Day to you, happy Ghoulie Day to you..."?

I just don't see much Halloween 'music' available, sound effects yes, music though? hmmmm.

A quick browse of my mp3's revealed ... i'm sure there are more ...

Thriller - Michael jackson.
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
The Addams Family
I Put A Spell On You
Warren Zevon - "Werewolves of London"
Blue Öyster Cult - "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"
David Bowie - "Please Mr. Gravedigger"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Bad Moon Rising,"
Blue Moon
Meat Loaf - "Bat Out Of Hell"
Napoleon XIV - "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!"
"Time Warp" (from Rocky Horror Picture Show)
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
"Witch Doctor"
The Specials - "Ghost Town"

I used to love the seasonal music channel that Music Choice had when I had Directv, because it changed for each holiday or season. Halloween and Octoberfest were pretty good in addition to the Christmas music.

Cinemagic on XM plays some good Halloween Music Scores and some of Xm's other channels play the more traditional stuff like Monster Mash.

How about the Unsolved Mysteries theme? A LOT of the radio stations in my area have played that in the past around Halloween....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)