Halo 3 Trailer

I dont think there is much to say, all CG, no in gameplay graphics, and most of it was a little boy and little girl, with a monkey or something at the end...while it did look good, I just dont like CG stuff, show actual graphics, thats one thing about Sony that ticks me off.

It looked good, but I agree that it looked like a CGI movie the likes of which that we ridicule Sony for doing all the time.

I did like the shield grenade trick, and strapping the gun to his back makes sense (they never DID address what he did with that second weapon).

On the mystery front, were they hinting that that kid looking up at the stars would eventually become Master Chief?

Even so, I love hearing that music again. Signed up for the Beta and we'll see if I get in.

So smart of Microsoft get Halo 3 out there to help out with all of the PS3 and Wii hype.

I certainly am extremely hyped for H3, bet RFoM is better than H2 to me. One of the most fun games I have ever played. The action is intense like no other game. Beats H2 by a little bit for me. No way in hell it will beat H3 though. I expect nothing will.

Wish they would have but some gameplay in there, but from the trailer it looks like there is a new shield and you might actually be able to run up to 30 mph like it says in the Halo books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)