Halo: Master Chief Collection Master Thread

ODST wasn't bad but far from a classic. I think they chose that over Reach because it would be easier to convert.

FYI, the Halo 5: Guardians Beta is available to preload now for all MCC users. The Beta starts tomorrow at 9am PST (or around there.)

Did anyone get this game for Xmas or is it just @king3pj and I that have it?

A group of players on Twitch are trying to collectively play Halo: CE. It's not going very well. This has gone on for nearly a day and they're only on the first Halo mission (or rather, the first mission that takes place on Halo, not the one where your ship is attacked.)

Well I fired up MCC to test out the new patch, and it looks like we have a winner..

Matchmaking is SIGNIFICANTLY improved. It's not quite at CoD/Titanfall speeds, but it's noticeably better than before. Another thing is that the hit detection in Halo 1 and 2 is fixed as well. It really is like a whole new experience. I know some people here have abandoned the game but it really deserves another try with these and many other fixes to come. Granted, these should never have been broken in the first place, but at least we have some progress.

Speaking of, I caught this video from playing today. It's stupid, but it made me laugh. My team was playing a bunch of people who weren't really good. I think it was 1 guy with 3 friends playing, and it appeared that many of them had never played before. I think this was one of those players.

The Halo 3: ODST remaster is coming next month, which will be free for early adopters of the game.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/21/84...rop-on-the-master-chief-collection-next-month

Nice. Now that baseball is here I'm starting to use my Xbox One more so I can snap Tigers games to the side while I play. I plan to get back into The MCC and finish the campaigns for Halo 2-4. I played through Halo 1 and the beginning of Halo 2 back when the MCC first launched. I never finished Halo 4 before I traded in my dying 360 so I'd like to finish the franchise before Halo 5 comes out. Maybe I'll give ODST a shot while I'm at it since that and Halo Wars are the only Halo games I haven't owned.

Yep, it's also a little weird because mulitplayer has worked smoothly the last few times I played it. I guess this was a party issue and not a matchmaking issue though. It sounds like the problem is that teams weren't able to party up together for the matches. We haven't experienced this issue in a while but I do remember problems trying to get everyone partied up together for custom matches a while back too. I've never had to reboot my console for any other game but I remember doing it several times because I couldn't join matches in MCC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts