Halo 3 Xbox 360 confirmed

Wow! now thats interesting! How can you have a Special Edition Halo 3 System but no game included! What a rip off! Microsoft really screwed this up! Plus, I don;t think I like the color either!!!

when I first read about it I was excited about this, thinking they did it with the orginial xbox, kinda cool they are continuing that, but then Iread that, I really hope thats a misprint and a PS3 fanboy jumping on it, but it dosent look like that.

Wow! now thats interesting! How can you have a Special Edition Halo 3 System but no game included! What a rip off! Microsoft really screwed this up! Plus, I don;t think I like the color either!!!
That would be so stupid of them to leave out the game on something that's as limited edition as this is supposed to be. :confused:

With the numerous options to purchase a retail version of Halo 3, I don't blame them for not including it in the console.

Up the price $100+ and include legendary?

Up it $80 and include the special edition?

Up it $60 and include the regular edition?

With all the preorders, there would be many upset fanboys, it makes less sense to include a copy with the console. Keeping it the base product and allowing the consumer to choose is a common theme with the 360...

I wonder what the price will be, it's an elite (HDMI port) with a custom paintjob and the normal HDD (20gb) with a wireless controller and a play and charge kit.

Um, why not buy the special edition console AND the Halo 3 release of your choice?

Is it just me or is this REALLY much ado about nothing?

Plus I preordered my Legendary edition last Christmas to get a free $20 Microsoft points card from Best Buy.... I'm sure several others who preordered would appreciate not having to buy it twice....

Too much stupid crap going on lately!!! First Sony and now MS.

I hope to hell this one isn't much more than $400. It's just an elite system with a 20gb drive instead, or a premium system with a HDMI port with olive green paint depending on how you look at it. WITH NO GAME!! Why bother?

As many of the millions of Halo2 players are still using the original XBoxes, this is a way to entice them to jump over to the new system.....

Good question.... is it a Premium equal specs wise or an Elite?

Nope... It's a premium.... 20 GB drive only. BUT it does have an HDMI port.

Big mistake... the 20 GB drive is way too small for anyone using the marketplace at all. Then again, you can always get the 120 GB addon drive and sell the 20 GB drive to GameStop as a trade in if you REALLY feel the need to have an army green console.

Big mistake... the 20 GB drive is way too small for anyone using the marketplace at all. Then again, you can always get the 120 GB addon drive and sell the 20 GB drive to GameStop as a trade in if you REALLY feel the need to have an army green console.
Not a mistake at all. This way the big Halo fans buy the Halo 3 360 AND the 120 GB addon drive, thus getting Micro$oft even more money.

i know this wont happen, but I think it would be smart to release this console at a discounted rate...let the person buy a 360 see everything microsoft has to offer, and then let them upgrade at their timing, thus making more money, that is one thing that microsoft is good at, not forcing anything on you, and giving you options.

I only wish they would sell two versions... one with the 20 GB drive and one with the 120 GB version.....

Then again, it is academic only.... I'm not buying another one. This is merely for those Halo 2 addicts who have resisted upgrading to the 360....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)