Ps3 and 360 Online.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Personally I think the 360 Navigation thingy is really fast and easy, on the other hand onthe Ps3 I think its slower, I mean they both look nice, but I think the xbox version of live is much better, let me know what you guys think.

Xbox live is great and right now is alot better than the PS3 version. They could change in the future but I doubt it, because MS won't stop at making it even better. I just wish Xbox Live was free.

Personally I think the 360 Navigation thingy is really fast and easy, on the other hand onthe Ps3 I think its slower, I mean they both look nice, but I think the xbox version of live is much better, let me know what you guys think.

I have to agree with you here. Right now XBOX 360 Live experience is way ahead of the PS3 Live experience. I don't think Microsoft is gonna let that change ever.

Last edited:
Have any of you seen what Sony is planning with the 'home' feature, its going to be very interesting.. I agree the 360 is lightyears ahead of the PS3 for navigating the menus/live right now.. BUT.. I think Sony is on the verge of reinventing the setup.

They have potential, but I think they're doing too much. They're turning Home into a Sims Online type of thing more or less with the depth they appear to be taking it to.

Ya, it's cool that you can walk around wearing an achievement/whatever, but that requires actually walking around and showing it off.

Lists of accomplishments go over much better IMO than a room that someone has to visit. With how the Live experience is set up it plays off so much competition with people that it is hard not to be successful.

Those who are not achievement whores strive to get achivements cause its the new way to 'finish a game'. Even if they don't want to compare to others, 'that next 20 points' is only so far away and then ooh, you're at 1000, or 5000! Carrots on sticks 'for the win' (man i hate that phrase).

I think Home looks great, and I think it will be successful and fun to play with, but right now they're showing too much eyecandy, and its evolving into more and more when it really should be a little more secondary to the games that people should be wanting to dominate the system for. This is one of those things that SHOULD be a marketing bullet point, and not a whole lot more IMO.

This will either be very very successful and revolutionary, or just 2 more lines in the Playstation wikipedia entry in a few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)