Elder Scrolls Online

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Elder Scrolls Online, Tamerial Unlimited goes online today for the PS4 & Xbox One, been online for a bit for the PC.

Anyone here play it?
I preordered the PS4 version a while back, and it's currently downloading at home. Probably give it a whirl this weekend when I have the time.

I was in the beta program, but it never worked right on my PC, kept getting a black screen with music playing, no matter how many times they went over my config and had it re-installed.

Elder Scrolls Online, Tamerial Unlimited goes online today for the PS4 & Xbox One, been online for a bit for the PC.

Anyone here play it?
I preordered the PS4 version a while back, and it's currently downloading at home. Probably give it a whirl this weekend when I have the time.

I was in the beta program, but it never worked right on my PC, kept getting a black screen with music playing, no matter how many times they went over my config and had it re-installed.

I haven't played it but I've heard a few reports of it having a lot of bugs on the consoles. Many people are having a hard time getting the game to even launch properly.

Then again, it was the first night of an MMO launch. They were bound to have server issues the first day but it will probably smooth itself out as the launch day demand dies off a little bit.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/the-elder-scrolls-online-console-launch-suffers-server-issues

Please refer to this chart in reference to MMO launch day success stories:

aAYxmAg_700b.jpg

Well, just got my refund for this bug/crashfest piece of software.

Sony put the amount I paid for for the Imperial Edition into my wallet, so now I can get something that doesn't crash every 10 minutes.

Well, just got my refund for this bug/crashfest piece of software.

Sony put the amount I paid for for the Imperial Edition into my wallet, so now I can get something that doesn't crash every 10 minutes.

I'm actually surprised you were able to get a refund on a game you purchased from PSN. I haven't heard of that being a thing.

I'm actually surprised you were able to get a refund on a game you purchased from PSN. I haven't heard of that being a thing.
It was due to many reports of it crashing and otherwise not working. I pointed the guy to Elder Scrolls own support website for the PS4 version.

And not like the refunded my credit card, it's pretty much just store credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts