The Elders Of The Scroll Online Beta

Get to beta test this got a Email to test over the weekend kind of forgot about it but it looks good.
*shhh* it's supposed to be a secret if you get invited. ;)

Either way, install early as it's huge installation, and takes several hours to download & install. Also, after three hypothetical tries, I still hypothetically get a black blank screen with music playing in the background. They've been informed of this each time, and each time it still hasn't been fixes after many nvidia settings tweaks and reinstalls.

good luck

Yeah I know there is a NDA but I think it's ok to tell folks that they can sign up for the beta.. :)

The NDA deals with specifics on the game, not that the beta is opening up. I got an email about this but honestly the LAST thing I need in my life now is to delve into a MMO, and an understandably buggy one at that..

I'm still early into Skyrim and I have never played any of the other Elder Scrolls games but I don't have a ton of interest in an MMO Elder Scrolls game. I like my RPGs to be single player campaigns. If I were to get into an MMO there is no way I would choose one that comes with a $15 monthly fee. Those monthly fees are part of the reason I have never gotten into MMOs.

I'm still early into Skyrim and I have never played any of the other Elder Scrolls games but I don't have a ton of interest in an MMO Elder Scrolls game. I like my RPGs to be single player campaigns. If I were to get into an MMO there is no way I would choose one that comes with a $15 monthly fee. Those monthly fees are part of the reason I have never gotten into MMOs.
There's more F2P MMOs out there than you can fathom, and not all MMOs are MMORPGs per say in the traditional sense. But yeah I was on WoW for a while and eventually I just got bored with it. I wasn't big on social interaction and I basically plateaued with my leveling and just gave up.

There's more F2P MMOs out there than you can fathom, and not all MMOs are MMORPGs per say in the traditional sense. But yeah I was on WoW for a while and eventually I just got bored with it. I wasn't big on social interaction and I basically plateaued with my leveling and just gave up.

For sure and if I was going to try out an MMO I would probably choose one of those F2P options.

Same here, while I love single player RPG's, I've tried MMO's in the past (Ultima Online & Everquest), and could never really get into them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)