Halo fest today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd you should have texted me and I would have played.

It's some game type on Halo3, that has this constructed city of houses. One player is randomly picked to be the non-ghost. All the other players are invisible. They can only kill the non-ghost by hitting him in the back of the head. Weapons do nothing to the non-ghost. The non-ghost only sees the ghosts anytime they shoot their weapon or hit a non-ghost. Once a ghost is killed, they become a non-ghost to hunt the ghosts. Pretty fun game as the tables quickly turn through the game.

how do you get it, map pack?

Not sure what map it is... I know when he plays with different people he will save their game mods to our box. He has tons of them, trash compactor is another cool one. I'll ask him today after work. My son plays Halo all the time....like crack for him ;)

Cybok, he is creating his own maps with the Forge that is included in the game.

What we playing today tom?

Gears was out yesterday, but I can check again today

If not, Iguess halo? Or is there something else I should try to get?

Anyone else want to get in on this. If I can get gears 2, we can try that, if not and anyone has halo 3, just let us know.

Well we had me, cybok, and digiblurs son today. lol. Good time:up

I was playing the guest on my box for a bit towards the end. Ghostbusters is really fun with about 10 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)