Please reply by conversation.
Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Gonna try to get on with a few satguys today and play Halo 3 (or Gears of War 2)

Me and Cybok ( I assume) will probably be on around noonish if anyone wants to join in!
Alot of fun with a group...this means YOU REY!!!!!!! (and anyone else:p)

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Oh yeah, my id on xbox is ....msmith198025 oddly enough....:D

cybok0

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Gonna try to get on with a few satguys today and play Halo 3 (or Gears of War 2)

Me and Cybok ( I assume) will probably be on around noonish if anyone wants to join in!
Alot of fun with a group...this means YOU REY!!!!!!! (and anyone else:p)

I wish you would of told me.:(

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
No one showed up:rant:

Lol, cy and rey didnt anyway

digiblur

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
I'll play at night.... my son loves to play a good game of Ghostbusters on Halo3.

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
I'll play at night.... my son loves to play a good game of Ghostbusters on Halo3.
Yeah, I play at night sometimes too. Generally on sundays I try to set it up during the day since Cybok has to work nights. During football season we are a little slow though.

digiblur

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Yeah, I play at night sometimes too. Generally on sundays I try to set it up during the day since Cybok has to work nights. During football season we are a little slow though.

digiblur2 is my tag... add me and we will play sometime.

digiblur

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana

I can tell you aboue 90% of the time you'll catch my son on the box and not me. When he's not on, the girl and I are playing RockBand 2. If he's playing Ghostbusters on Halo 3 I usually play with him though. Lots of fun and quick fast paced game.

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
I can tell you aboue 90% of the time you'll catch my son on the box and not me. When he's not on, the girl and I are playing RockBand 2. If he's playing Ghostbusters on Halo 3 I usually play with him though. Lots of fun and quick fast paced game.
todd wants me to join. hopefully i will soon!

cybok0

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.

What is Ghostbusters on halo 3????

digiblur

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
What is Ghostbusters on halo 3????

It's some game type on Halo3, that has this constructed city of houses. One player is randomly picked to be the non-ghost. All the other players are invisible. They can only kill the non-ghost by hitting him in the back of the head. Weapons do nothing to the non-ghost. The non-ghost only sees the ghosts anytime they shoot their weapon or hit a non-ghost. Once a ghost is killed, they become a non-ghost to hunt the ghosts. Pretty fun game as the tables quickly turn through the game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts