Not open for further replies.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Gonna try to get on with a few satguys today and play Halo 3 (or Gears of War 2)

Me and Cybok ( I assume) will probably be on around noonish if anyone wants to join in!
Alot of fun with a group...this means YOU REY!!!!!!! (and anyone else:p)

Oh yeah, my id on xbox is ....msmith198025 oddly enough....:D

Gonna try to get on with a few satguys today and play Halo 3 (or Gears of War 2)

Me and Cybok ( I assume) will probably be on around noonish if anyone wants to join in!
Alot of fun with a group...this means YOU REY!!!!!!! (and anyone else:p)

I wish you would of told me.:(

I'll play at night.... my son loves to play a good game of Ghostbusters on Halo3.
Yeah, I play at night sometimes too. Generally on sundays I try to set it up during the day since Cybok has to work nights. During football season we are a little slow though.

I can tell you aboue 90% of the time you'll catch my son on the box and not me. When he's not on, the girl and I are playing RockBand 2. If he's playing Ghostbusters on Halo 3 I usually play with him though. Lots of fun and quick fast paced game.

I can tell you aboue 90% of the time you'll catch my son on the box and not me. When he's not on, the girl and I are playing RockBand 2. If he's playing Ghostbusters on Halo 3 I usually play with him though. Lots of fun and quick fast paced game.
todd wants me to join. hopefully i will soon!

What is Ghostbusters on halo 3????

What is Ghostbusters on halo 3????

It's some game type on Halo3, that has this constructed city of houses. One player is randomly picked to be the non-ghost. All the other players are invisible. They can only kill the non-ghost by hitting him in the back of the head. Weapons do nothing to the non-ghost. The non-ghost only sees the ghosts anytime they shoot their weapon or hit a non-ghost. Once a ghost is killed, they become a non-ghost to hunt the ghosts. Pretty fun game as the tables quickly turn through the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)