Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
Ok i went and got Halo 3!? I have never played Halo 1 or 2, so i was really excited to play this! Well in my honest opinion Gears of War is much better!!! I want ti know what you think?

I think Gears is better, but to be fair Halo 3 is a sequel. The first Halo was unbelievable when it came out...Halo 3 is jus more of the same while Gears is original (w/ a better soundtrack)

to be honest are we going overall experience?

I liked Gears Single player better
I liked Gears graphics better
I like Halo 3 mulitplayer MUCH better
I like halo 3 playability better
I like halo 3 mechanics better
I think Halo 3 will last alot longer then gears because of the multiplayer aspect of it!

to be honest are we going overall experience?

I like halo 3 playability better
I like halo 3 mechanics better
I think Halo 3 will last alot longer then gears because of the multiplayer aspect of it!

WOW great observation!! thank you for the input..:up

About the graphics, you gotta remember that Halo 3 has larger levels and more enemies on the screen at one time. Granted Gears has a beter detail in some areas, but the lighting in Halo3 is sweet and the color scheme is well... colorful. Gears was mostly gritty. Not complaining as the grungy aspect of Gears was pretty sweet, but Halo 3 was damn impressive.

First and formost the game is not even HD, it's running at 640p. But I agree with Stuart on these points

If gears had multiplayer like this then it would definitely be the better game, but i have a blast playing Halo online and talking junk to all the crazies on XBL.

First and formost the game is not even HD, it's running at 640p. But I agree with Stuart on these points

If gears had multiplayer like this then it would definitely be the better game, but i have a blast playing Halo online and talking junk to all the crazies on XBL.

I also like Gears sound track better also!!

Gears of War single player: 10/10
Halo 3 single player: 8.5/10

Gears of War multiplayer: 9/10
Halo 3 multiplayer: 10/10

Gears of War graphics: 10/10
Halo 3 graphics: 8/10

If we are talking about multiplayer, Gears owns Halo 3, and I can't wait to see when Gears of War 2 comes out, its going to be amazing.

Single Player mode no doubt GOW hands down is the best. As for the Multi Player feature, I really think the Halo3 is top notch .

I played Halo 3 last night for the first time. Great game! Better than Gears, IMO. The multiplayer action is what I really like. I have a group of co-workers that play 360 every Thursday night. Halo 3 is now at the top of our list :up

Let us know what you thought! it is very addicting, but does anyone else give Halo 2 the edge in best overall multiplayer maps? I am not saying halo 3 has bad maps, just some of them to me are not enjoyable (sandtrap)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)