This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hannah and Her Horse

Skytrooper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Baden, Pa.
Has she converted any one to change providers yet? My 13 year old grandson stops what ever he's doing when she comes on.

Directv lost any chance of ever getting me with those spots. Just plain dumb. Oh, and Rob Lowe's.

Reactions: ChadT41
I'm just glad Dish has good commercials now. Typically Directv were good and Dish were embarrassing.

That was great on Mad Men wasn't it. Brought back memories.

I can see a new commercial now. Charlie and Jim singing with a crowd of DISH employees behind them all holding a mini sat dish in their hands; "I 'd like to give the world DISH , in perfect aiming," .........

Reactions: bobvick
The horse was at the derby. It was a pretty good "live" spot. At least the commercials are memorable. That is all the have to do while making you remember what is being sold.

Reactions: ChadT41
The horse was at the derby. It was a pretty good "live" spot. At least the commercials are memorable. That is all the have to do while making you remember what is being sold.
Yup. The only purpose to a commercial is that you remember a name. The fact that we have this thread, and another I beleive in the DTV section, let's me know that their advertising dollars were spent with the desired outcome.

Reactions: TheKrell
Too bad Mr. Ed is no longer. Now that would have been classic.