Hannibal

Reasons to watch?:

- Who wouldn't want to learn more about a young Dr. Lechter (aka Faster Times and Ridgemont High)
- Hugh Darcy as Agent Will Graham, Laurence "CSI has gone to crap after I left" Fishburne and crew

Season Premiere

Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Aperitif": As the FBI investigates the disappearance of college students, Jack Crawford recruits a criminal profiler, Will Graham, and a brilliant psychiatrist, Dr. Hannibal Lecter -- who is secretly a serial killer and a cannibal.

S~

With several shows winding down,sports at least for me slowing down,I will check it out.

"Hannibal" is mesmerizingly good
hannibal.jpg
"No," says Jeff Jensen. "Television does not need another serial-killer drama. But who can resist Hannibal Lecter? Especially when the horror-pop icon has been reinvented in a cable-style drama so finely acted, visually scrumptious, and deliciously subversive. Set during the cannibal shrink’s pre-incarceration days, Hannibal distinguishes itself from The Following, Bates Motel, and American Horror Story by its distinctive storytelling voice, Bryan Fuller. The creator of Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies again tells the tale of an alienated individual with an extraordinary talent that feels like an affliction. He also tells a tale that really isn’t about Hannibal Lecter.
c.jpg
"Hannibal" is the most beautiful series on network TV
c.jpg
Many scenes are simply and literally breathtaking
c.jpg
It's unsettling to watch yet very transfixing
c.jpg
"Hannibal" proves the horror genre isn't tired, it's just the execution of it
c.jpg
When it comes to plotting, acting and dialogue, "Hannibal" is lousy
c.jpg
What makes "Hannibal" work is its creepy tone
c.jpg
"Hannibal" is morose, unpleasant, ludicrous
c.jpg
Mads Mikkelsen on playing "Hannibal" // Bryan Fuller on horror genre

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Thursday, April 11, 2013

"Amuse-Bouche": Will Graham helps Jack Crawford search for a killer who buries his victims alive to grow mushrooms; Will, starting to trust Hannibal, opens up about killing Hobbs; Freddie Lounds lurks around the investigation.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts