Happy Birthday Paul

Thanks guys! I'm not gonna kid you, having a birthday on Christmas makes you "the world's forgotten boy". But this year my wife surprised me with a birthday party last Saturday night, with about 30 of my closest friends in attendance. Plenty of Absolut, beer and 110 decibels of vintage rock and roll. It was like a party from our 20's, with everyone dancing and singing along. All agreed it was the best house party they been to in years. Needless to say I remember about half of it, and I'm still suffering as I write this. Worth every minute of pain.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS HERE AT SG! TALKING WITH YOU GUYS EVERYDAY IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY MORNINGS!

Thanks guys! I'm not gonna kid you, having a birthday on Christmas makes you "the world's forgotten boy". But this year my wife surprised me with a birthday party last Saturday night, with about 30 of my closest friends in attendance. Plenty of Absolut, beer and 110 decibels of vintage rock and roll. It was like a party from our 20's, with everyone dancing and singing along. All agreed it was the best house party they been to in years. Needless to say I remember about half of it, and I'm still suffering as I write this. Worth every minute of pain.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS HERE AT SG! TALKING WITH YOU GUYS EVERYDAY IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY MORNINGS!

@party Happy Belated Birthday Paul!! And a belated Merry Christmas!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts