Happy For Phil Dawson

fayrich

Old Fart
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
:clap
So glad to see Dawson kick the winning 3 pointer for the Niners yesterday. If anyone deserves to be on a winning playoff team, it is him. He was Mr. Reliable for the Browns from the time they returned in 1999 thru the 2012 season. Then the "Three Stooges" in their infinite wisdom let him walk away in free agency because they felt that he was too old. Then guess what, they sign another kicker about the same age. Hope that Phil and the Niners go all the way.

:clap
So glad to see Dawson kick the winning 3 pointer for the Niners yesterday. If anyone deserves to be on a winning playoff team, it is him. He was Mr. Reliable for the Browns from the time they returned in 1999 thru the 2012 season. Then the "Three Stooges" in their infinite wisdom let him walk away in free agency because they felt that he was too old. Then guess what, they sign another kicker about the same age. Hope that Phil and the Niners go all the way.

He kicking the FG was the ONLY thing good about the 49ers game that I found.

yep
the best player in that era we could count on. only him and Cribbs get into the Browns HOF. imo

am i missing some one ? :facepalm

edit: my bad
Joe Thomas
the only guy i wanted them to pick yet. and they did.

Last edited:
yep
the best player in that era we could count on. only him and Cribbs get into the Browns HOF. imo

am i missing some one ? :facepalm

edit: my bad
Joe Thomas
the only guy i wanted them to pick yet. and they did.
That's about it other than perhaps D'Quell Jackson should maybe get some consideration. Pickens pretty slim otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)