Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely wish every single member of this forum and your families a great Thanksgiving holiday from all of us at WS International ( WSI ).

Regardless of religion or ethnicity, I think everybody needs a day to sit back, reflect, be thankful, and give thanks for everything in our lives (Including FTA). I also just read a post by Tony (Iceberg) about the health of his grand mother. I'd like to ask everyone to keep Tony and his family in your prayers.

It would be great if you can reply to this post and let's share with each other what it is that we are thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday.

Thanks everybody for your continued support of WS International .

This Thanksgiving I am very thankful for the health of my family. Thankful for being able to share my blessings with my friends and family. Thankful for being able to provide for my family.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

While I complain a bit, I have many more things to be thankful for than I can list. However, I am thankful for a forum (SatGuys) that provides entertainment, education and a great distraction when needed. I also am thankful for some great sponsors who are a pleasure to interact with. I wish everyone a happy holiday!

Looking back over the past year, this has been - without a doubt - the most difficult year for my immediate family.
Seems my wife, kids, and myself have pretty much been spared from serious problems until this year.
In the past year, my wife was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and has had two surgeries, two rounds of radioactive iodine treatments, and has been through a multitude of scans and tests, only to find out just last week, there is still more to be done.
In the spring, my 13 year old son was expelled from school and spent a night in jail over what (I think at least - and everyone who's heard my story agrees) should have been dealt with via at most a 3-day suspension, paddling, and maybe painting a bathroom. We've had a lawyer retained for this all year and are still waiting for either the court date or something to be handled out of court.
And it seems stuff just continues to hit us... but...
I was never promised a life free of hardships, and looking back, it could be much worse.
I'm forever thankful that I have my wife and 3 sons (yeah, even my oldest who destroyed my BUD.)
I'm thankful I've been with the same company for 20 years now and, honestly, have never had any real concerns about loosing my job - not many can truthfully say that.
I'm thankful I still have my home - and there are a lot of people out there now who are living with family or friends.
I'm especially thankful for all you guys (and gals) here. While I don't know any of you personally, I still think of a lot of you as being an extended family.
And above all else I'm thankful for my Eternal Father & Savior who walks with me in the good times and carries me through the difficult times, without Him, there's no purpose for any of it.

Hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving with their family & friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Robby, and everyone else reading this! I for one am thankful to live in the United States, the greatest country in the world! And also to have great family and friends around me, including you guys!

Just completed surgery for Melanoma. Thankful for the VA and their excellent staff. Thankful to be cancer free. Thankful for my grandson who found it on my back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts