This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Harbaugh Heading Back to Michigan...

He will be back in the NFL in 3 years.
I think if things don't pick up for M football right away when he gets there, yes he'll look to go back, but if he comes out winning that may change his mind for awhile.

Personally I don't see him winning right away like Urban did.

Awaiting Michigan Press Conference to Introduce Jim Harbaugh as New Head Football Coach... Coach Schembechler can turn back over in his grave and resume restful sleep now that the blackened hazy, crazy, lazy daze of Dick Rod and Grady Choke are behind us. I think Jim Harbaugh will be the Wolverines Head Coach for the next 20-years. Some things are just a good fit. We shall see...

It's official and Mrs. Schembechler was there to swing the thurible filled with burning maize and blue incense while waving a aspergillum to sprinkle holy waters and bless this union. To quote Stimly, "Happy-happy, joy-joy."

He's a good coach but not prepared for some questions he should have known that would be asked.

This the SAME Rich Rod that won Coach of the Year ?

Harbaugh signed with the Wolverines for 7 yrs and 5M a year ....
A far cry if you ask me from what was being reported the other day that he was going to sign for 8M a year.
Of course, plenty of incentives can add to the salary, like all other coaches.

Meanwhile, back in Santa Clara, Jed York announces that the next Niners coach would be a teacher who wins with class and follows up by making Rex Ryan one of the first interviewees.