Harbaugh Heading Back to Michigan...

Awaiting Michigan Press Conference to Introduce Jim Harbaugh as New Head Football Coach... :) Coach Schembechler can turn back over in his grave and resume restful sleep now that the blackened hazy, crazy, lazy daze of Dick Rod and Grady Choke are behind us. I think Jim Harbaugh will be the Wolverines Head Coach for the next 20-years. Some things are just a good fit. We shall see...

It's official and Mrs. Schembechler was there to swing the thurible filled with burning maize and blue incense while waving a aspergillum to sprinkle holy waters and bless this union. To quote Stimly, "Happy-happy, joy-joy."

He's a good coach but not prepared for some questions he should have known that would be asked.

Awaiting Michigan Press Conference to Introduce Jim Harbaugh as New Head Football Coach... :) Coach Schembechler can turn back over in his grave and resume restful sleep now that the blackened hazy, crazy, lazy daze of Dick Rod and Grady Choke are behind us. I think Jim Harbaugh will be the Wolverines Head Coach for the next 20-years. Some things are just a good fit. We shall see...
This the SAME Rich Rod that won Coach of the Year ?

Harbaugh signed with the Wolverines for 7 yrs and 5M a year ....
A far cry if you ask me from what was being reported the other day that he was going to sign for 8M a year.
Of course, plenty of incentives can add to the salary, like all other coaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)