Hard Core Midget Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
dfergie said:
Saw in the HDnet guide, a 30 minute program... Hard Core Midget Wrestling on at 2:30 am edt/11:30 pdt...

I recorded this one the other day.
I could only take about 5 minutes of it before "DELETE" :eek: .

Iceberg said:
that bad or that crazy??

come on Rob, I need details :)

It was that bad!! :eek:

Now, I do like the Ultimate Cage Fights that HDNet shows.
However, the best show yet was Perfect 10 Model Boxing!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hardcore...I'm assuming they are using the usual plunder

chairs
tables
light tubes
stop signs
the outhouse
old vcr
nintendo
:)

Iceburg, you forgot the two most popular items in a hardcore wrestling match...

Garbage Can and Frying Pan. :)

Man I miss the days of ECW, I use to travel to Philly once a month to go see ECW.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Iceburg, you forgot the two most popular items in a hardcore wrestling match...

Garbage Can and Frying Pan. :)

Frying pan isnt really used much..unless it has light tubes or thumb tacks attached :)
Man I miss the days of ECW, I use to travel to Philly once a month to go see ECW.

you're going to make me cry....got every ECW show on tape...EVERY one..cost me a freakin fortune to get the old ones (back when there were 200 people at the "most infamous bingo hall" :)

Got to go to 1/2 dozen or so live shows...
Duluth, MN (house show)
Minneapolis, MN (TV taping)
St Paul, MN (PPV)
LaCrosse, WI (house show)
Milwaukee (Tv taping...got free tickets from Jerry Lynn the night before in LaCarosse)
Milwaukee, WI (PPV)

god I miss ECW :river

When I use to go to the shows I always helped setup the ring which was owned by Teddy Petty (Rocco Rock from the Public Enemey now passed away I believe) the ring crew was also us, sometimes Mikey Whipreck and sometimes Hack Myers.

I always use to order pizzas after the shows and most of the Wrestlers ended up in my room for free food, and I was always allowed to go upstairs and watch them film the "Locker Room Interviews", ahh the good ole Travel Lodge.

As you may know I use to work for Titian Sports (WWE / WWF in those days) filming the interviews they would use in the Event Centers (remember those) it was fun yet boring at the same time, as the talent came in and did the same interview 40+ times just changing it each time to a different city name each time.

Those were the days.

I miss the "You f**ked up" chants!!!!

That, and when she actually still looked OK, Tammy getting spanked by Dawn Marie.

Remember Lita in ECW? Miss Congenality or something like that.

I remember when Mic Foley wrestled his last match in ECW, after the show I talked to him and he told me about his Mankind gimmick he was going to have in the WWF and I asked him to sign an autograph for me but to sign it as Mankind, Mick sat there trying to figure out the best way to write Mankind, it was kind of funny trying to see him trying to create a signature for the character, he actually put a lot of though into it.

Its took him like 10 minutes writing Mankind alll different kinds of ways.

After all was done he made an autograph for me and told me I was lucky enough to get Mankinds first autograph. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
When I use to go to the shows I always helped setup the ring which was owned by Teddy Petty (Rocco Rock from the Public Enemey now passed away I believe) the ring crew was also us, sometimes Mikey Whipreck and sometimes Hack Myers.
yep. Teddy passed away 2 years ago. IWA Mid South in Louisville, KY has the "Sweet Science 16" tournament (the best technical wrestlers), now they call it "The Ted Petty Invitational". IWA MS is run by old ECW wrestler Ian Rotten. Thats cool that you got ot set up the ring with "From the last house on the left" (where the hell is that?), the extreme shah of ECW...HACK MYERS!!
I always use to order pizzas after the shows and most of the Wrestlers ended up in my room for free food, and I was always allowed to go upstairs and watch them film the "Locker Room Interviews", ahh the good ole Travel Lodge.
wasnt that condemned for having murders happen there?
As you may know I use to work for Titian Sports (WWE / WWF in those days) filming the interviews they would use in the Event Centers (remember those) it was fun yet boring at the same time, as the talent came in and did the same interview 40+ times just changing it each time to a different city name each time.
You mean Demolition wasn't doing that promo just for Minneapolis??
I was watching one of the syndicated shows this weekend and they still do that. They were talking about Smackdown and said "all you fans watching on KMWB" (I had to think if that was my local station as they usually ID as WB23)

timmy1376 said:
I miss the "You f**ked up" chants!!!!

best line ever by fans
That, and when she actually still looked OK, Tammy getting spanked by Dawn Marie.
Tammy was old by then...she was much hotter in Smokey Mountain Wrestling
Remember Lita in ECW? Miss Congenality or something like that.
yep, Miss Congeniality. Was with Danny Doring and the "angry amish chicken plucker" Roadkill. (this was before the name change and the boob job)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I remember when Mic Foley wrestled his last match in ECW, after the show I talked to him and he told me about his Mankind gimmick he was going to have in the WWF and I asked him to sign an autograph for me but to sign it as Mankind, Mick sat there trying to figure out the best way to write Mankind, it was kind of funny trying to see him trying to create a signature for the character, he actually put a lot of though into it.
His promo at the end was great
"This is one screwed up place"

His promos in ECW were GOLD!!!

The "I'm hardcore" promo
The promo where he spit on the WCW tag team belts (while still holding them)
The "how to stay awake" promo (how to stay awake in the midst of a long drive. Its pretty simple. You sing every song you can as if you were Bob Dylan")

The match against Sabu in the Hamburg Field House....most insane Cactus match :D:D

Wrestling now a days sucks.

Sometimes I will watch RAW, but its bad. And I tried watching Smackdown but couldnt do it.

We need more evil Russians making fun of Americans. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Wrestling now a days sucks.
WWE sucks. The indy's are still pretty good. They actually wrestle, not cut 20 minute promos
Sometimes I will watch RAW, but its bad. And I tried watching Smackdown but couldnt do it.
Raw was on the upswing, but now its back in the crapper. The "Diva" contest was the most pointless thing ever (unless you were 13 yr old boys or Jerry The King Lawler). Smackdown is horrible
We need more evil Russians making fun of Americans. :)

There was someone who tried a Iraqi gimmick...bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)