hardware equipment questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

razdigital

Original poster
May 15, 2006
Hey guys I currently have a dish 301 or 311 rental from dish network along with the standard dish. I am currently out of contract for about 3 years but am willing to sign up for a yearly one for a basic package.
I would like to get one or two international channels for 14.99each.
My questions are
1. What equipment upgrades would I require?

2. Since currently I have been paying a lease fee for the receiver how much would the superdish cost me.

3. If I cancelled my lease fee of $5 and bought a receiver; would they replace my standard dish for a superdish for free or have me buy it?

Thanks for your support in advance.

razdigital said:
Hey guys I currently have a dish 301 or 311 rental from dish network along with the standard dish. I am currently out of contract for about 3 years but am willing to sign up for a yearly one for a basic package.
I would like to get one or two international channels for 14.99each.
My questions are
1. What equipment upgrades would I require?

2. Since currently I have been paying a lease fee for the receiver how much would the superdish cost me.

3. If I cancelled my lease fee of $5 and bought a receiver; would they replace my standard dish for a superdish for free or have me buy it?

Thanks for your support in advance.
Call 800-333-3474 for the only accurate answers.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts